Responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical and receptionist duties including receiving and screening telephone calls and visitors. Record and relays messages to appropriate personnel. Provides administrative information to Company personnel and performs miscellaneous support functions as assigned. Projects the Company’s professional image.
Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned receptionist and clerical functions.
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries Answers routine office questions and directs them to appropriate personnel or areas. Records and relays messages.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook;
- Performs various typing tasks including correspondence, approvals, and miscellaneous documents required for account processing.
- Completes weekly department ordering functions.
- Maintains Department files.
- Main point person for the acceptance and delivery of mail
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective business relations with clients, vendors, and trade professionals
- Assists with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
- Maintains the Company's professional reputation.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations with Company personnel and management.
- Assists and supports department personnel.
- Coordinates activities with related departments and obtains or conveys information as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of business service functions.
- Previous related experience necessary.
- Strong typing abilities
- Excellent phone skills.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Willing to cooperate with and assist others.
- Able to use PC, printer, phones, and basic business equipment.
- Receives and screens telephone calls and visitors. Records and relays messages to appropriate personnel.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Answers routine office questions and directs them to appropriate personnel or areas.