The ideal candidate must have product compliance, product testing on the products and a retail background.
- Work closely with product development colleagues, global team members, and suppliers to ensure compliance with applicable product safety regulations
- Contract with independent third party laboratories for product testing and quality assurance projects
- Research, update, and apply applicable product compliance standards
- Communicate with suppliers for product compliance requirements.
- BA/BS in related field such as Business, Science, or Engineering
- Working knowledge of quality assurance, manufacturing, packaging, processing and distribution for consumer products.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team oriented environment with multiple disciplines.
- Knowledgeable in ASTM and CPSIA regulations
- Strong analytical, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Must be familiar and have practical experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.