The Account Manager is responsible for demonstrating client advocacy and providing exceptional service for our personal insurance clients.
Some of the critical job functions include:
- Responding promptly to client inquiries via phone, mail and email in a professional and courteous manner.
- Reviewing exposures, loss experience and current coverage. Providing proactive solutions and recommending appropriate products.
- Assuming ownership of customer concerns and feedback through resolution
Skills & Qualifications:
- College graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of two years personal insurance experience preferred
- Possession and maintenance of a broker’s license
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and instruction from multiple managers and producers
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment