Our client is seeking an entry or junior level opportunity for a professional pursuing a rewarding career in marketing research. The well-qualified individual will have a Bachelor's Degree in marketing research, general business, business management or marketing/advertising. A strong mathematics background is preferred. Candidates who hold a related Bachelor's Degree in psychology or sociology with research method experience may also be considered.
The Marketing Research Analyst is responsible for providing support to the Account Manager in overseeing custom quantitative marketing research projects from inception to execution through reporting.
- 1 - 2 years of marketing research internships/experience a plus (i.e. experience in survey design and data analysis)
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously/ability to prioritize
- Strong project management ability with superior organizational skills
- Ability to communicate through superior written and verbal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates initiative with strong mathematical, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team oriented —willing to do what it takes to get the job done and drive our company forward
- Strong interpersonal skills—able to build and maintain positive internal and external relationships