The Campaign Coordinator (CC) is responsible for supporting the planning and execution of assigned projects, with an emphasis on managing schedules, budgets and internal communications. The CC will assist the Account Management team by organizing project documentation, responding to client requests, and distributing information to internal resources as needed.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, the desire to learn in a fast paced environment, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships.
- Assists the Account Management team in the management and delivery of a wide variety of project types (email, multichannel, campaign strategy, etc.).
- Works with other agency departments (creative, strategy, production, etc.) to estimate project costs and prepare client quotes.
- Schedules and facilitates project-related team meetings, writes and distributes meeting notes to team members and clients.
- Tracks schedules and budgets to ensure that requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Maintains organized client records including client approvals, creative rounds, schedules, quotes, briefs and any other critical project documentation.
- Shares reporting with clients upon completion of projects and submits final billing documents to Accounting for client invoicing.
- Comfortable around dogs.
- Proven leadership ability and initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to connect quickly with clients and team members to build lasting relationships.
- General presentation skills.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of email or digital marketing processes.
- Ability to analyze data, find conclusions and provide insight.
- Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel (sort, search, filter, pivot tables, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
- Up to 1 year of work experience or prior internship experience in a marketing or agency environment.