Provide best in class technical support to all staff local and remote, for computer networks and related computing environment. Maintian a high level of Service Excellence in performing all duties.
- Provide industry leading service excellence and premier customer service
- Assist with maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environment, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, telephony, and all configuration setup for in-house and remote users.
- Handle initial intake, categorization, prioritization, triage and routing/escalation of all inbound Incidents and technical service requests
- Execute appropriate incident escalation procedures in a timely manner
- Create, monitor and configure user accounts/permissions in Active Directory and Office 365
- Configure FTP and web folder accounts, transfer files, schedule transfers and pgp encrypt/decrypt files.
- Work with internal and external users to solve existing computer problems; assist with escalated tickets/troubleshooting
- Work with Remote Management Software to ensure compliance with Configuration and Security policies.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to standards regarding privacy.
- Ensure 100% of requests and incidents are triaged and logged in the Service Management System of Record
- Resolve at least 75% of assigned ticket without escalation
- Maintain 90% of tickets closed within defined service level agreements
- Participate in projects as needed.