Junior Inside Technical Sales Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales / President
The successful candidate will be a solution oriented critical thinker who is not afraid to initiate phone calls, and identifying sales opportunities necessary to generate business opportunities. The role will have a significant impact on our continued success and will provide the opportunity to learn the nuances of the industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must bewilling and able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
- Responsible for nurturing leads to turn into qualified opportunities.
- Qualifies new opportunities by addressing telephone and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information into the Microsoft CRM.
- Develops accounts that are familiar with suggesting related and new solutions; explaining technical features.
- Follows the Microsoft Sales Selling Process – identifying the first level (10%) and then passing the opportunity to account managers
- Responsible to track leads and follow-up phone calls inMicrosoft CRM.
- Maintains accurate and up to date notes in Microsoft CRM.
- Responsible to follow-up on all leads developed from marketing activities- webinars, trade shows.
- Achieve a goal of 3-5 qualified lead passes to account management team per month.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Prospecting Skills- Hunter mentality
- Technical Understanding
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Data Entry Skills- Microsoft CRM
- Customer Focus
- Motivation forSales
- 1-3 year’s experience in a technical inside sales role.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although someout-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- This is a Full-Time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
The candidate should possess degree in addition to 1-3 years experience with:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Technical Inside Sales experience
click the link below to apply directly: