- Serve as the Bank of America system administrator
- Set up new accounts, issue corporate cards, and provide training
- Manually process large volume employee expense reports.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost center, by analyzing invoice/receipts from expense reports
- Communicate system-related issues on a regular basis and assist with troubleshooting and resolution as needed
- Conduct daily audits and reconciliations of expense reports submitted
- Perform analysis and reconciliation through system queries, research, and investigation of reconciling items to resolution.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate to supervisor any action items or variances that are identified in the month-end close.
- Assist in accounting and reporting activities and special projects as assigned
- Create documentation and Job aids
- Create and distribute custom reports as requested or scheduled
- Perform other duties as requested
- 3+ years of T&E or AP experience
- MS Excel technical skills, (Pivot tables and Vlook up)
- Sap experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently with little management oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of personal
- Ability to interface with employees in various levels of management
- Proven leadership in investigation expense report discrepancies; fraud detection
- Knowledge of HST, GST, and PST Canada sales Tax
To apply directly, use the link below: