The primary role of the Client Relations Coordinator (CRC) is to serve as the liaison between members and providers. Individuals who succeed in this role will demonstrate excellent customer service skills, which include strong verbal and written communication skills. This position will be responsible for metrics such as average speed of answer, average hold time and average handle time; all in an effort to best service our callers. Other requirements involve the delivery of prompt, accurate, and cost-effective service for clients, and to meet or exceed company and client expectations for service. The individual will use problem-solving skills to resolve issues with diplomacy and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Relations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Maintains HIPAA guidelines with business units.
- Instructs clients on proprietary products when necessary.
- Serve as first point of contact for all inbound and outbound provider communications both written and verbal.
- Services Member Relations Line (fka Patient Referral Line/PRL) which includes answering inbound calls in a positive and confident manner while utilizing various proprietary systems to gather and deliver accurate information.
- Services inbound provider calls with a positive and confident manner while utilizing various proprietary systems to gather and deliver accurate information.
- Liaison between providers to address questions regarding repricing claim status, program participation and demographic updates.
- Support the Account Relations Specialist as necessary.
- Attempt first call resolution through provider education on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Determine proper claim routing based on client/network parameters.
- Troubleshoots system applications for clients when necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
A candidate for this position will have at minimum:
- Minimum three years of customer service related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office and related applications.
- Knowledge of insurance and medical terminology.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from two-year College or technical school.
- Healthcare related call center experience (in the medical or dental industries).
- Experience working with medical and/or dental providers.
- Ability to converse articulately over a telephone
To apply directly, use the link below: