Overall Position Objectives
To manufacture quality medical devices and research products that are safe and effective.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Conduct manufacturing activities in accordance with processing batch records.
- Write or revise manufacturing procedures.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
- Clean and maintain manufacturing facility.
- Maintain and calibrate production equipment in accordance with equipment schedules.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Maintain manufacturing supplies and requisition as needed.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
Knowledge and Skills
The position requires the following skills:
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions with minimum supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow standard operational procedures.
- Good communication skill, both verbal and written reports.
Education and Experience
This position requires a minimum of GED/high school diploma or an associates degree in the biological sciences.
EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL DEVICE AND/OR PHARMA COMPANY
To apply directly, use the link below: