The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan, and provide administrative and project-related support to the corporate office and field employees.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Workers’ Comp Administration
- Support in Benefit enrollment
- Ensure maintenance of employee information on carrier websites
- Track 401(k) enrollment and upload employee information on the vendor website as well as verification of funds allocation, process withdrawals and loans
- Reconcile Monthly Invoices for payment
- Handle requests for reimbursements/benefits adjustments
- Reconciliation of Monthly and quarterly payroll vs benefits reporting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of related benefit administration experience
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws regarding FMLA
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Outstanding organization skills
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective interpersonal skills are required to interact with various levels internally as well as external parties.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and strong listening skills
- A self-starter with demonstrated results
Reports To: Benefits Manager
To apply directly, use the link below: