Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing layouts, page production, corrections for monthly retail flyers, newspaper inserts and magazine ads
- Build organized, accurate production files following comprehensive brand guidelines.
- Page layouts based on event/page ad planners supplied by category teams
- Makes corrections to such pages as deemed necessary by proof readers
- Organizing, implementing/executing page production of catalogs from inception to final stages, resulting in meeting of deadline
- Applies established corporate branding specifications to ensure work meets brand guidelines
- Report status on projects assigned
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with business associates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred. Experience in lieu of professional training will be considered.
- Thorough working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Knowledge of print production processes.
- Detail-oriented, deadline-driven self-starter with exceptional project management skills who can juggle multiple projects and collaborate across teams.
- Takes direction well and understands how to be creative within established guidelines.
- A demonstrated focus on execution – on time and on budget.
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines