Our Client is offering an entry or junior level opportunity for a professional pursuing a rewarding career in marketing research. This well-qualified individual will have a Bachelor's Degree in marketing research, general business, business management or marketing/advertising. A strong mathematics background is preferred. Candidates who hold a related Bachelor's Degree in psychology or sociology with research method experience will also be considered.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Marketing research internships/experience a plus
- Detail oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously/ability to prioritize
- Strong management ability with superior organizational skills
- Ability to communicate through superior written and verbal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team oriented — willing to do what it takes to get the job done and drive our company forward
- Good interpersonal skills—able to build and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- The Marketing Research Associate is responsible for providing support to the Account Manager in overseeing custom quantitative marketing research projects from inception to execution through reporting. To be considered for this position, you must provide your resume and a cover letter with your salary requirements.