- Assist Director of Product Management with various concurrent projects, each consisting of many individual products. Most projects are centered around increasing the company's profits on existing products. Job involves much computer-related work as well as hands-on involvement with products.
Essential Functions/ Key Accountabilities:
- Profit Margins
- Retail Pricing
- Project Management- tracking through all stages of product development including:
- Communication with internal and external contacts including:
- Product Managers
- Product Safety Group
- Art Departments
- Inventory Department
- Keep communications with Hong Kong Office
- Product Data
- Create new SKUs in company database including cost, SRP, vendor, etc.
- Maintain/update data on existing SKUs as needed.
- Prepare/maintain displays, boards, etc. for weekly and other special meetings.
- Knowledge of Windows OS
- MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational sense, ability to organize large quantities of work while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction, follow through and meet deadlines as indicated.
- Good communication and collaboration skills; this position will require working with many people in various departments.
- Education: Minimum of a BA required.